Brewing & Distilling
Brew tanks, bottling systems, gas piping; if you’re in the brewing & distilling industry, getting quality equipment installed—and doing it right the first time—are the keys to reducing costs and downtime. Whether it’s on-site installations, off-site custom fabrications, or general facility maintenance, we are here to help!
What we offer
QMI specializes in the fabrication and installation of brewing and distilling piping systems for steam lines and glycol systems. This includes carbon steel, copper piping, PVC plastic, non-process systems, and custom parts such as sanitary hoses. Among the other services we can provide our food and beverage clients are:
- Installation of brewing & distilling piping systems for steam lines & glycol systems
- Setting brewing & distilling equipment
- Fabrication & installation of access platforms and safety-related steel projects
- Boiler & chiller setting and piping connections
- Heat transfer installation
- Agitator, pump and valve installation
Hungry for an equipment upgrade, need a repair, or looking to plan out a new build?