As an essential business Expert Heating & Cooling has been continuing to serve the HVAC needs of Southeast Michigan businesses and homeowners during the COVID-19 pandemic. Although this is something that has been new to us, we are doing our best to navigate and provide the best service and installation for our clients. You can expect that our team will follow all pandemic precautions when working in your home.
What is Expert Heating & Cooling doing to ensure the safety of customers and employees:
- Daily wellness checks – employees are asked a series of questions such as: have you been experiencing any symptoms of respiratory illness? Or have you been in contact with someone who is positive for COVID-19?
- Employee’s temperature is taken every morning before entering the building
- Providing our employees with personal pandemic protection equipment such as masks, gloves, booties, hand sanitizer, and other disinfectants
- Enforcing the 6-foot social distance rules inside the building by taping off areas
- Asking our customers the same daily wellness check questions
- Leaving our doors locked and doing no contact filter and parts purchases over the phone
As we Michigan begins to safely reopen, we will continue to operate as normal and will continue to provide our employees and customers in the safest ways possible. Springtime is upon us and summer will be here before we know it. Schedule your air conditioner clean and check before the warm weather really hits us. Expert Heating & Cooling also provides a variety of indoor air quality products. If you are interested in installing one of these products in your home or business please give us a call or visit our website. 734-676-4488 or www.expertheatcool.com